Our client a subsidiary primarily trading in electricity, gas, coal, oil and biomass is searching for an
HR Advisor (m/w/d)
- First point of contact for queries and processing relevant documentation, which may include topics such as pay, benefits, absence, other leave, starters & leavers, contractual changes and case management as well as being the process owner for certain HR procedures
- Identify recruitment needs on a proactive basis and take accountability for conducting effective end-to-end recruitment processes
- Provide guidance and support on Employee Relations and Case Management
- Provide support to the Global HR Management Team and Functional Managers with project activities such as the bonus and salary review process, recruitment projects etc.
- Ensure 100 % data quality in all activities to ensure that the information presented by the Global HR Team
- Liaise with third parties on childcare, pensions etc. and be the first point of contact for all questions regarding payroll, time recording management etc.
- Ensure all expat documentation is filed and logged appropriately
- Previous work experience in an HR role is essential, commercial apprenticeship and/or university degree
- Knowledge of Company policies as well as employment law will be vital, first working experience with workers council would be desirable
- Ability to build a strong reputation by developing relationships both within and external to the business in an approachable and friendly manner, in order to deliver tasks with success and credibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with tact and discretion, both in written and verbal formats with management and staff at all levels
- Highly motivated and flexible in approach to work, with demonstrable capacity for adapting to challenging and changing work and deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy environment without constant supervision and to be able to prioritise and organise work effectively, ensuring strong attention to detail
- Being a strong team player and highly committed.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) as well as working knowledge of the SAP
- Fluency in English and German on written and verbal basis
Wenn Sie sich in diesem Profil wiederfinden, sind Sie der ideale Kandidat für uns und wir würden Sie gerne näher
kennen lernen. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen - idealerweise über das
Kontaktformular auf unserer Homepage, wo Sie auch weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden.
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Frau Carmen Zimmermann
Pieritz select GmbH & Co. KG Friesenstraße 72, 50670 Köln